Range of services
- Acute knee injury
- Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction
- Posterior cruciate ligament reconstructions
- Meniscus reconstruction
- Cartilage therapy including transplantation
- Minimally invasive osteoarthritis treatments
- Achilles tendon: fresh rupture and reconstructions of old and pronounced defects
- Achilles tendon: Haglund’s heel, tendon ruptures
- Ankle: Arthroscopy, ligament injuries and cartilage interventions
- Elbow: Arthroscopy and tendon surgery
Tendons and ligaments:
- Tendon injuries: Quadriceps tendon rupture, patellar tendon rupture, tibialis posterior tendon, peroneal tendon, iliac tibial tendon, ischial tubers, etc.
- Ligament injuries: on all joints
- Skiing injuries
- Football injury
- Tennis injuries
- General sports injuries
- Rembeck is a specialist in orthopaedics and sports medicine and received his education at the Ludwigs-Maximilians-University (LMU) in Munich. During his study visits in the US, he had the opportunity study under Dr. med. Richard Steadman in Vail / Colorado and at the Kerlan Jobe Clinic in Los Angeles.
- He received his specialist training under Prof. Keyl at the Klinikum Bogenhausen before he worked in a large Munich practice for orthopaedics and sports medicine.