Dr. Rembeck heads the Centre for Knee Surgery and Sports Trauma Surgery at ATOS Clinic. The practice offers the entire spectrum of conservative (non-operative) and operative orthopaedics. His specialisation is in the field of sports medicine as well as arthroscopic and open surgical interventions on the musculoskeletal system mainly of the knee joint.
Dr. Rembeck enjoys an excellent reputation in the field of knee surgery and sports trauma surgery and is known for his almost 20 years as a team doctor of the TSV 1860 Munich. Dr. Rembeck has worked for the German Football Association (DFB) as coordinator for orthopaedics, responsible team doctor of the Tennis Davis Cup Team and worked in the surgical team of the German Ski Federation (DSV).
Long-time senior team doctor of TSV 1860 Munich
Dr. Rembeck supported TSV 1860 Munich for many years as senior team doctor, in the first and in the second football league.
He is also active in the following associations:
- Member of the surgical team of the German Ski Association (DSV)
Range of services
- Acute knee injury
- Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction
- Posterior cruciate ligament reconstructions
- Meniscus reconstruction
- Cartilage therapy including transplantation
- Minimally invasive osteoarthritis treatments
- Achilles tendon: fresh rupture and reconstructions of old and pronounced defects
- Achilles tendon: Haglund’s heel, tendon ruptures
- Ankle: Arthroscopy, ligament injuries and cartilage interventions
- Elbow: Arthroscopy and tendon surgery
Tendons and ligaments:
- Tendon injuries: Quadriceps tendon rupture, patellar tendon rupture, tibialis posterior tendon, peroneal tendon, iliac tibial tendon, ischial tubers, etc.
- Ligament injuries: on all joints
- Skiing injuries
- Football injury
- Tennis injuries
- General sports injuries
- Rembeck is a specialist in orthopaedics and sports medicine and received his education at the Ludwigs-Maximilians-University (LMU) in Munich. During his study visits in the US, he had the opportunity study under Dr. med. Richard Steadman in Vail / Colorado and at the Kerlan Jobe Clinic in Los Angeles.
- He received his specialist training under Prof. Keyl at the Klinikum Bogenhausen before he worked in a large Munich practice for orthopaedics and sports medicine.