- Chief Physician Knee Surgery, Athroscopy and Sports Orthopaedics
Chief physician Dirk Tenner also takes care of the special requirements of athletes. His many years of experience as a competitive athlete in track and field and triathlons are of benefit to him here.
Like the entire philosophy of ATOS Orthopark Clinic, the principle of gentle, painless and quick recover applies. Athletes like the Olympic silver medal and German record holder in the pole vault, Björn Otto, have been trusting his expertise for 12 years now. From amateur athletes to high-performance athletes, his goals are always the same for the athlete.
His guideline is: Scientifically founded medicine of the highest standard, and the fastest possible return to sports.
Range of services
- X-legs & O-legs
- Cartilage damage
- Meniscus tear
- Cruciate ligament injury
- Patellar instability
- 1992 – 1996: Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz
- 1996 – 1997: University of Utah Salt Lake City, US
- 1997 – 1998: Albertus Magnus University of Cologne
- 1998 – 1999 Vinzenz-Pallotti Hospital Bergisch Gladbach, Medical Assistant (Department of Hand, Accident and Reconstructive Surgery, extensive experience in hand and trauma surgery)
- 1999 – 2004 Eduardus Hospital Cologne, Resident (Department of Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery, extensive training in arthroscopic surgery of all major joints, especially knees)
- 2004 – 2005 Eduardus Hospital Cologne, Resident (Department of Orthopaedics, co-responsible physician for sports trauma surgery since 1999)
- 2005 – 2012 Vinzenz-Pallotti Hospital Bergisch Gladbach, Specialist Physician in Orthopaedics and Functional Senior Physician (Department of Hand, Trauma and Reconstructive Surgery, Head of Sports Trauma Surgery, Deputy Head of Arthroscopic Surgery)
- 2007 – 2012 Vinzenz-Pallotti Hospital Bergisch Gladbach, Senior Physician (Department of Hand, Accident,
- 2010 – 2012 Vinzenz-Pallotti Hospital Bergisch Gladbach, Senior Physician and Chief Physician of the Outpatient Operations Centre
- Since January 2013 Chief Physician for arthroscopy, shoulder surgery and sports trauma surgery in the ATOS Orthopark Clinic Cologne